What We Are Doing In Response To COVID-19
2020 ADDITIONAL LAKE MOTEL CLEANING GUIDELINES
A. Rooms (Check-outs)
- Triple sheeting- wash sheets, pillow cases, comforters.
- Replace coffee machine with sanitized one. Coffee pots and condiment packages will be disinfected and left in sealed plastic bags inside the cabinet underneath the phone
- Replace TV remote cover with sanitized one
- All surfaces and objects inside the room that can be touched by guests will be disinfected with the appropriate disinfectant including door knobs, telephones, cabinet handles, light switches, lamp switches, microwave and refrigerator handles, air conditioner knobs, shower knobs, towel bars, sink faucet handles, toilet handles, hair dryers, desk tops, counter tops, cabinet tops and chairs
- For the protection of our guests and the safety of our staff, stay overs will not be cleaned daily and staff will not be permitted in guest rooms.
- Bistro table and chairs outside the rooms will be cleaned and disinfected
B. Public areas
- Door knobs to the office doors will be disinfected at a minimum every 3 hours throughout the day
- Guest room door knobs will be disinfected at least three times daily
- Ice machine knobs and scoop will be disinfected hourly throughout the day. Sanitary wipes will be available for guests to use
- Vending machine surfaces will be disinfected hourly throughout the day
- Public area table surfaces and chair handles will be disinfected at a minimum every 3 hours throughout the day and upon request
- All stair rails will be disinfected at a minimum every 3 hours throughout the day
- Picnic table surfaces will be disinfected at a minimum every 3 hours throughout the day and upon request
- Barbecue grills will be cleaned and disinfected after every use and upon request
- Barbecue grill utensils will be cleaned and disinfected after every use and placed in sealed plastic bags
- Kayak, raft and paddle board paddles and life jackets will be disinfected after every use. Grip areas on kayaks, paddle boards and rafts will be disinfected after every use
- Hand sanitizing stations will be placed at numerous locations throughout the property and guests encouraged to use them frequently
- Seating areas have been rearranged to provide extra empty space and allow for physical distancing
2020 OPTIONAL CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
- All guests will have the option to check in without visiting the office. If you choose to do so, we ask you to call the office before arriving to let us know what form of payment and your estimated time of arrival. Your sanitized room key will be inside your room and the door left unlocked. A registration form will be inside a plastic envelope that we ask you to sign and leave on the table outside your room.
2020 OPTIONAL MEAL ALTERNATIVES
- In recognition that our guests may be reluctant to visit restaurants, we have partnered with many of the area’s best restaurants to provide delivery service options for meals throughout the afternoon and evening.
Top Ten Reasons to Stay at the Lake Motel page.