If you're traveling to Lake George, why not be on Lake George?
New For 2022
We are determined to make the Lake Motel an even better property for those seeking a relatively safe and enjoyable vacation destination in 2022. Our most ambitious renovation project ever is nearing completion.
A total of 25 bath rooms have been gutted down to the framing and completely remodeled. The lake front suite bath rooms, which had been previously remodeled, has also be renovated.
New sit-on kayaks have been added to the sit-in kayaks and paddle boards we currently have. All of our nightly activities are returning including Make Your Own Candles, Make Your Own Sundaes, S’mores Night, Root Beer Floats and Fireworks with Cooley’s Ice Cream.
We are continuing our efforts to help ensure the health and safety of our guests by following the same cleaning and sanitizing procedures that proved so effective last year.
Wondering whether you should visit Lake George today? Eliminate the guesswork. Check our live webcam to see the current weather conditions on the lake!
Click to take a look at a live view of the Lake Motel deck and dock area and stay updated on Lake George activity and weather conditions.
Top Ten Reasons to Stay at the Lake Motel
Perfectly located in the heart of Lake George village, with a beautiful pool-side view of Lake George.
With an outdoor fireplace, 4 lakefront fire pits, and a romantic observation deck, all with fantastic views of the lake, the Lake Motel is the perfect place to enjoy the cool summer evenings.
The Lake Motel Located in the Adirondacks, on the Shore of Lake George
New Bathroom Renovations for 2022
We have been working away this winter on renovating 25 guest room bathrooms, with the project set to complete in April, just in time for the 2022 season. We are excited to show you some of the progress, be sure to keep checking back to see the finished product!
Additions in 2021
We have completely rebuilt our lower lakeside deck for the 2021 season. Now with 2 gas fire pits, 3 built in grills, and additional seating to enjoy the Queen of American Lakes!
The Lake Motel Difference.
Our goal is the complete satisfaction of every one of our guests. In order to accomplish this, we believe we have created an environment with exceptional facilities that provides our guests with an experience unlike any other available in Lake George. We are confident that there is no other lodging facility in Lake George that is cleaner, better maintained or more customer friendly.
- New for this year is a massive stone fireplace with post and beam pergola on our pool deck overlooking the lake that brings an outdoor living experience to another level for our guests.
- Our two level elevated observation deck with fire tables extending 50 feet out over the lake gives our guests spectacular views of the lake and mountains during the day and romantic views of the stars at night.
- Every evening in July and August and every weekend in May, June, September and October we have special activities for guests, including Make Your Own Sundaes, Root Beer Floats, Make Your Own Candles, S’mores and more. Free of course.
- Our office staff are all area natives with extensive experience with recreation, dining and night life activities to help you better plan and enjoy your Lake George experience.
- You can be confident that your room is as-advertised as current pictures of every room on the property can be viewed on the Rates and Room Layout page of our website.
- For those who prefer to get in the lake as opposed to merely enjoying its beauty, we have a 1500 square foot swimming area complete with stairs from the lake side deck.
- In addition we have created a docking area to make it safer and easier for you enjoy the lake via our new single and two person kayaks, paddle boards and 5 person inflatable raft, free of charge to all Lake Motel guests.
- Relax dockside directly on the water at our picnic area with picnic tables and commercial all stainless steel gas grills. We have all the barbecue tools you need.
- And don’t forget we offer discount coupons on many of the area’s finest restaurants and attractions exclusively to our guests, just to make your vacation even more special.